Sticky Sweet

Charm Me

-If you ask me what the pockets on my apron are for and I randomly pull out a plastic banana and you don't look at me like I'm nuts, and instead laugh and tell me a story about you and a magic apple, I know we will be friends. But even joking about nicknaming me "A-nizzle" is not funny, yo.

-If, within five minutes of meeting me, you look up at me with those big blue eyes, smile, and lean in for a kiss I will instantly fall in love with you....even if your mouth is still coated with the Gerber slimey green beans your mom just fed you.

-If you double over with laughter when I say in my best AC/DC "Girls Got Rhythm" style voice "You gotta lock it to rock it baby!" and then tell me how your husband is a dirty perv I will probably realize that I may have underestimated you. Also, to stay away from your husband at the Christmas party.

-If you tell me that you're ringtone for me is "Don't Worry Be Happy" I will be happy indeed, after the giggling stops.

1 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

I was back home most of Saturday so I missed the game but I caught the score...Glad you told me. Now I know they didn't go down without a fight.

10/09/2006 10:44 PM  

<< Home