Sticky Sweet

Bizzay

It's only Wednesday and I've never worked this hard during any one particular week my whole life. Last night it took me an hour to fall asleep because so many parts of my body hurt. I'm old.

Though, I'm not complaining. My point is that I've been neglecting some of you. I still have messages on my phone from late last week I haven't had a chance to return (Andrew especially: Sorry!) I'll be playing catch up tonight/tomorrow. If my arms haven't fallen off in protest, that is.

On a very serious note, WHY is Eric Roberts in almost every music video I've seen this year? Seriously, I just saw "Addicted to Love" from Robert Palmer (cir. 1980s) and I think he was the chick playing the keyboard. Sheesh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's alright. I got the message you left me on Tuesday... on Sunday evening, otherwise I wouldn't have called you twice last Wednesday. My phone is being strange again.

11/01/2006 11:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WHAT? Eric Roberts rocks!! I've been saying for years that he should be in more movies and tv shows. That' he's in music videos now is just gravy.

:D

11/02/2006 12:22 AM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Andrew: That's okay, I have a bad habit of forgetting my messages when they're gone, so I try not to check until I'm ready to do something about the message. Hope your phone is better now!

HB: I didn't say anything was wrong with him. It's just weird to see him in pretty so many different kinds of videos. :)

11/02/2006 2:05 AM  

<< Home