Sticky Sweet

Mornings Like This

So the other day I woke up way too early for work and was bored. Convienently, it was also Halloween. So I made some Haunted cupcakes for my coworkers. .

Orange, for the faint of heart
Purple for ghost lovers
Green for the monsters
(All make your tongue festive)














Also, one very special cupcake for the lady who had a birthday last Saturday. I call it the Nasty Cake.

















While the cupcakes were baking, I whipped up some soap. Homemade, but not from scratch.
















Mornings like this make me feel so much better about the things I actually accomplish. Even if it is just cupcakes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

Hmm....who's too lazy to go back and fix the text so it lines up?

ME!

11/02/2006 4:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh man, those look yummy! I wish that I was your co-worker.

Yeah, I was going to go back to blogdrive, but then I just ended up sticking with myspace. I've not been too happy with blogdrive as of late, their site seems to go down a lot.

11/03/2006 9:49 AM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Mandy, if you were my coworker I would bake you cupcakes every business day of the week!

11/10/2006 11:30 PM  

<< Home