Sticky Sweet

Best.Week.Ever.




Who FORGOT to tell me that Matthew McConaughey is the big star of the Marshall movie?!!!! Who also FORGOT to tell me that he can be seen strutting his sexy stuff right down my city's streets fliming this movie?!

Add this on to the weirdest/best week ever list below.

Also Matthew Fox (!!?) is appearing in "We are...Marshall"(from "The Green Mile") as well as Anthony Mackie (Freedomland, 8 Mile, The Manchurian Candidate, etc etc!!!) are trotting down my city streets.

BTW I know where the Big M is staying while filming so if anyone (Mandy?) wants to go sneak over and scream and faint like we just saw Elvis, let me know. Okay, I'm kidding*

WHOOPIE!!

Plus, I totally saw my first shooting star tonight, the very same day I made plans to go to the national astronomy thingamabob, at a the best possible moment to have seen it. What I was talking about and who I was talking to were totally relevant. It's a sign!



*totally not kidding.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

BEST.WEEK.EV-AHHHHHH!

4/13/2006 2:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matthew McConaughey *swoon*
If you need some help kidnapping him and typing him up in your house (I learned how from watching Selma and Patty kidnap McGuyver on the Simpsons), I'm in.

4/13/2006 1:01 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

"Chewy": very funny B :P

Mandy: lol We should definately do that Mandy. I hope I see him before they move elsewhere to film more stuff!

4/15/2006 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're making a movie about Marshall?

4/17/2006 7:07 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Not about Marshall, but about the plane crash from the 70s that killed the football team (or the majority I forget). IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0758794/fullcredits
That's about all I know besides that the scenery is awesome. Very 70s. They remodeled the Keith Albee and everything.

4/19/2006 11:18 PM  

<< Home