Sticky Sweet

Because I Almost Cried In The Checkout Line

Nine more monthes until I can wipe the furrow from my brow. That's not such a long time, if you think (hard) about it. Nine more monthes until things will return to normal and I can forget that someone invaded my privacy almost four years ago and violated my financially. The past couple of monthes have been unpleasant to say the least, but gone. Like the wind. And the outcome isn't nearly as bad as it was originally thought to be.

And um...while we're dealing with tough situations.....

Is anyone else upset about the Reese/Ryan split? I've never really cared about celebrity gossip, but damn, it bothered me.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reese Witherspoon is single now? (She was taken before?) WooHoo!

11/10/2006 4:04 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

lol she's been married to Ryan Phillipe for 7 years I think. They have two kids.

11/10/2006 11:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11/11/2006 10:38 AM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Yes way! Google her sometime, or look up the divorce gossip...her little girl (the oldest) looks JUST like her.

11/12/2006 1:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SHE HAS A KID!?!?!?!?!!?!?!??!?!?!?! What rock have I been living under?

11/13/2006 11:07 AM  
Blogger Amelia said...

She has two kids! Here's a photo of all three of them:
http://www.vnn.vn/dataimages/original/images580735_ReeseWitherspoon_kids.jpg

11/13/2006 11:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww... They're cute! :-) Of course, you would expect that from Reese Witherspoon's kids.

11/13/2006 8:57 PM  

<< Home