Sticky Sweet

Ahhh...Christmas

One guest cancelled at the last minute because their dog is sick.
One guest called for directions at 2pm and I'm still waiting on them to show up. I'm not holding my breath...
One guest walked into my 'suspicious' acting neighbor's house by mistake and yelled "Is this where the party's at!??"
One guest regaled the others with a tale of old women giving birth to stone babys.
One guest let it slip to another what I had laying there for her under my tree.

I...
-Only spent half the morning baking
-Only threw/cursed at 1 thing in frustration
-Only SET MYSELF ON FIRE once.
-Got so many compliments on everything...stuff, awesome-fantastico tree, cooking, even my skirt that my head barely made it through the door of my bedroom.

I was so mad last year, I forgot how much I love Christmas. Sometimes I can be kinda...dumb.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't it so fun!?! We have to do it again next year. I still feel sick, though. Next time you should tie me to a chair after about my third time toward the food. Seriously, why did you let me eat/drink so much? You know I have no self-control. Hey, next year I might even make some "real" cookies and help with making all the other food. That was rude of me not to. You should have called me out on that one. Anyways, LOVED IT! LOVE YOU!

12/03/2006 1:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, thanks for the birthday wishes. I sincerely hope your Kwanzaa is as festive as your Christmas.

12/07/2006 11:57 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Tessa: You weren't being rude...you were being pampered and I was completely freaked out anyway...I'm a bad hostess pre-party. And I totally love you too!

Anonymous: You are very welcome. I hope your Christmas is great and your Festivus, Costanza-free. :)

12/08/2006 6:33 PM  

<< Home