Sticky Sweet

Whew!

I have to start by saying, it's been a helluva month. First, with the mysterious arrival of my mother, and the starting of the new job. Which, incidentally, I hate, but not in that "with every fiber of my being" kind of way. It has it's moments. I can say I only work with one sane person though. A guy named J.D.,who has fallen so far down a beer bottle I don't think that, at his 5'9" he'll be finding his way out any time soon. Did I mention he just turned 21? Fun times.

But, back to the job itself. It's a fine job, if you're willing to work with people who are wild; uncensored. These people have no shame about what comes out of their mouth. Dirty jokes and sexual innuendos flow like water from the cooler. For future reference, teasing me with "Bend over and wait" at 5am is not nearly as charming as it is at 8am. And, at 8am, it's as charming as a lumberjack skating in the winter Olympics. Fabulous.

I took the job as a sort of favor for someone I used to know, before I moved. Now, I'm sort of regretting it. :p I'm grumpy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm sorry you're grumpy. But you're back! And for that I am pleased.

10/19/2007 7:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

constant sexual harrassment is what makes working worth while :)

10/19/2007 9:01 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Katya: Thanks! The grumpy will go away soon, when either I go somewhere else, or things settle down.

Brandon: Only if you're there. ;P
PS I'm glad you work by yourself. lol

10/19/2007 10:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That place sounds like a law suit, or a fun time, waiting to happen!

10/24/2007 4:10 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Yeah it depends on who the person is hitting on you. ;) Sometimes you don't mind so much!

10/24/2007 7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is soooo true. :)

10/26/2007 11:46 AM  

<< Home