Sticky Sweet

Party

Today I realized that my birthday is a scant 2 months away. In roughly 60 days I'm going to hit that age that I've looked toward with a little bit of fear, because it seemed that when my friends hit that age, they all went a little nuts. I've worried that this will happen to me, but as this whole year has made me a little nuts, I'm less worried about it making me that way too. So I've decided to embrace my 25th birthday and throw myself the biggest, most kick-ass party I've ever thrown. Everyone's invited. Young, old, and in between. The only present I want is for someone to dress up as the Kool-Aide man and bust through the party hall's door about half way through the night, scream "OH YEAH!" and jump into the pile of dancing people. BEST. PRESENT. EVER.

And yes, there WILL be alcohol. LOTS of it. I hear it calms the nuts down.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! 25 really isn't bad at all.

11/27/2007 10:38 PM  

<< Home