Sticky Sweet

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?

Actual conversation I had at some point last week at work:

JC: Don't take this the wrong way, but do you smoke weed?
Amelia: Nope. Other than an unfortunate second hand smoke incident on the bus in high school I've never been high. And never will be high.
JC: Huh...you look like the kind of person who does it a lot.
Amelia (looking down): Um...I'm wearing a cardigan? Maybe you've got "High" and "Fan of Mister Roger's" confused.

and then later:

JJ: I bet you get really wild when you let loose!
Amelia: Once, again, I'm. Wearing. A. Cardigan.


What is UP p-ville?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My brother used to wear cardigans, and I'm pretty sure he's smoked the pot once or twice. You say fan of Mr. Rogers, but I think we all know you mean party animal.

11/05/2007 3:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've got to watch those folks who wear cardigans. We all know that's just a disguise.

11/05/2007 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet Mr. Rogers was a party guy when the camera weren't around!

11/06/2007 6:08 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

lol you guys are serious? Well, as serious as you guys can be!

Mental Note: Cardigan=Stoner
Mental Note 2: Watch More Mister Rogers.

11/07/2007 9:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr. Rogers was a Presbyterian preacher. It doesn't get much more conservative than that.

11/08/2007 6:21 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Wow, I had no idea. I never really watched that show.

I wonder what he'd have to be like today, to get viewers...if he'd have to change or if he could draw kids in with his values?

I just got the mental picture of him coming in the room to a hip hop beat wearing Sean Jean and a clock that looks just like Flav's and saying something like "Yo kiddies, Mr. R in the hizzouse!"

Frightning.

11/08/2007 10:14 PM  

<< Home