Sticky Sweet

And By The Way

Happy Birthday to ME!

As my family pointed out to me at my party Sunday, this is the last year one box of candles will do up my cake. Now my only options are numbers, or the fire department on standby.

But, even as the old lady jokes POUR in (I do prefer the pink walker HB) the little sentiments in between make it easy to take them in stride.

Of Note:
"You're the best friend I've ever had or ever will have. And that's just fine by me" Of all the words we've ever written each other those have to be my favorite.

Best Friends are the greatest.

4 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

Happy happy happy Birthday, Miss Amelia!!!

1/23/2007 10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late birthday! Did you turn the quarter-century?

1/24/2007 6:06 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Mandy: Thank you! It was happy indeed

Andrew: I'm a ripe old 24 now :)

1/30/2007 12:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you!!!!!!

2/01/2007 11:55 AM  

<< Home