Sticky Sweet

I Married A Griswald

I keep waiting for something excellent to happen to blog about, but honestly, the past few weeks have sort of blown, leaving little time to sleep, much less spend quality time with the internets.

The Highlights:

-Christmas started off well, but, due to a parental accident on the way out the door wound up not being Christmas at all-for the second year in a row. (Holiday rooooaaad.....)
-As a result, I sort of had a mini nervous breakdown. Lots of crocodile tears and unintelligible words, but I'm better now. I needed it.
-Work has been busier than ever, leaving me completely exhausted. I have just enough energy left to talk to hb before falling into a delirious, albeit shallow, sleep. But that's something I have to do, like shopping, and breathing.
-A mystery cold that's had it's hold on me off and on for two weeks.
-A very sick, very whiny parent. 4 days and counting.
-One creepy guy from my past (I used to be his boss) who came on to me so strong, on more than one occasion, that I filed a complaint against him at his P.O.E. (where these incidents happened) He won't get in trouble unless he does it again.
-If anyone wants to see Sir Creepiness I'll be more than happy to send you his myspace link ;)

There have been a couple of constant goods the whole time, though mentioning them at this point would be sort of awkward, and possibly a jinx. But it's good....possibly the best thing ever. Hopefully by my birthday (two weeks from tuesday) things will have evened out a little bit.


Then all I will have to do is sit back and wait for vacation, 64 days and counting.

0 Comments:

<< Home