Sticky Sweet

Losing My Mind

So Lappy (the Laptop) and I are on the outs. First it was this freaky blue screen that forbade me from getting online, and two days and several feeble attempts later, the blue screen is fixed. But now, when I get online nothing will load. I don't deal well with problems I have no clue how to fix.

My solution? Go high school on Lappy's ass. Totally get a new laptop and then makeout with it right in front of Lappy so he goes home totally devistated and tries to cry to his friend via IM but he can't because he can't get online.

That'll teach him.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you would make out with your new laptop in front of your old laptop! That is soooo MEAN!!!

6/12/2007 6:15 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Andrew, after the way my dirtbag laptop has been acting the past couple of weeks, I totally think he deserves it.

Ahem...I did spill water on it about a week ago though. My super power is clumsiness.

6/12/2007 9:12 PM  

<< Home