A Little Bookish
1) The Time Traveler's Wife-Audrey Niffenegger
2) Dandelion Wine-Ray Bradbury
3) A Farewell To Arms-Ernest Hemingway
4) Time Windows-Kathryn Reiss (childhood staple)
5) The Brain Box-(ditto!)
6) Matilda-Roald Dahl
7) Gone With the Wind-Margaret Mitchell
8) To Kill A Mockingbird-Harper Lee
9) Carrie Pilby-Caren Lissner
10) Frankenstein-Mary Shelley
So, what would your top 10 books be? While you're thinking about your favorites, why don't you pick a few-or any books for that matter, and come on over to The Review, a new publicly postable review site, (more accurately, a branch of Brandon's website) and tell us why you love your favorites. Just pick a username and post a review. Very simple!
So Mandy, Tessa, and anyone else who likes to read, come visit The Review!