Sticky Sweet

Soooo...Yeah!

So, if anyone is going to be awake around, say 7:06 am on Friday March 16th I'm going to be interviewed on the radio. It's a nationally syndicated morning show hosted by two stand up comedians, but it isn't available in our area. However, if you would happen to be online at that time, you can listen to if on their section of the Greenstone Media* website.

It's all because of the 'column' I mentioned that I'm writing now. We will be discussing planning a Saint Patrick's Day party, so boys, sorry in advance....you're going to be bored. Maybe I can charm you with my accent. I must warn you though, I'll be picturing all of you in your underwear.

I'm not ready to give the link up to my articles yet, I'm still not sure I don't suck. : ) But if you hear it mentioned, feel free to take a peek.




*the one Gloria Steinem and Jane Fonda helped found!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

aww, you should give us the link to your articles!

3/15/2007 10:15 AM  

<< Home