Sticky Sweet

O.M.G. List

In the past week I have:

1. Been set up on a date with a dude from work. (Hello, I'm taken?)
2. Been badgered by everyone including said dude at work pointing out his good attributes, and how I'd be good for him due to his needing a little "polishing" and the fact that I'm really good at getting people at work to do what I want. Unfortunately, this is not something that carries over to my personal life.
3. Played tattoo parlor with an 11 year old I was babysitting, and only today was able to scrub the last one off my arm.
4. It was a scorpion.
5. Listened to Colbie Calliet's cd no less than 3 times (It's very catchy/pop-y)
6. Had one girl from work practically shoot death lasers out of her eyes due to numbers 1 and 2.
7. Had headband stolen by girl from number 6.
8. Lost 7 more pounds. Go stress!
9. Made Jell-o.
10. Received one Keifer Southerland* playing card from someone to remember them by.
11. Received a couple of "The call is coming from inside your house"-style text messages.
12. Realized how disgusting I truly do find cigarette smoke. (Sorry guys) Especially when in a group.
13. Applied to one school to start finishing my education.
14. Cried over someone and called my best friend.
15. Went to the mall.
16. Saw Fred Claus (Rawr=Vince Vaughn)
17. Had my head explode a couple of times. Due to numbers 1-16.

*lol for real.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Vince Vaughn aside, how was Fred Claus? Cigarette smoke doesn't bother me, it's smoker's breath that gets me.

12/12/2007 10:52 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Ugh, Smoker's breath is disgusting too.

Fred Claus was pretty good. It had some good funny moments. I laughed, even though I'm not a fan of Christmas comedies.

12/13/2007 1:41 PM  

<< Home