Sticky Sweet

Recap (an ongoing list)

95.3% of 2007 sucked for me. Here's a recap of the best (and worst) moments/things that I encountered in 2007.


Entertainment:


Best Movie I saw: Transformers/I Am Legend (tie)

Worst Movie: Gravedancers

Top 5 Songs:

1. "Ice Cream" - Muscles
2. "Sorry"-Buck Cherry
3. "I'll Be Waiting"- Lenny Kravitz
4. "Forever"- Papa Roach
5. "The Way I Are" - Timbaland


Most Anticipated Book Read: Eclipse- Stephenie Meyer



Personal:

Best Day: July 27, 2007 (first day of vacation)

Worst Day: September 28th, 2007 (day I got hired at my job lol)

Best thing that happened: Finally spending time with HB

Worst thing that happened: March-May which caused my mom to lose a leg, and a lot more.

Loneliest moment: Sitting in my car in December in a deserted parking lot listening to a cd and having one of those semi-quarter-life-crisis moments.

Number of people I've had arrested: 1

Number of pounds lost: 38

Biggest Accomplishment: Being able to make a little ca$h writing.

Smallest Accomplishment: Being a Jerk. For realz.

0 Comments:

<< Home