Sticky Sweet

Tenative Return

Whoa.

Today makes the 30th day I would have gone without internet if I hadn't cracked. I wasn't trying to go without it mind you, but so much has been happening that something had to be sacrificed. I'm sorry dear internets, that it had to be you.

I've been sick, tired, sad, happy, and generally disgruntled. I've driven a u-haul across 2 state lines and back, put out a scary fire in my kitchen, watched 2 guys drop my mom on her head (twice!), helped someone wean themselves off drugs, lost 10 more pounds, sold 12 acres of land, and fractured my tail bone (again!). My heart has been destroyed, but I don't really think I can talk about that. I put my resignation in at work (because I was so frustrated I didn't know what else to do) only to have my boss toss it in the trash can and refuse to accept it. I bought tickets to the big show in Columbus in May (Papa Roach and Disturbed!).

So, that's about it. I've either got to go to sleep or spend my late-night scrubbing at the soot-stains on my wall. I choose sleep.

0 Comments:

<< Home