Sticky Sweet

Soap & Water

-My birthday was awesome. I got tons of presents and emails and calls from people I would never have expected to remember, and even flowers delivered to my work by a dude wearing a white vest with red poppies on it who sang a very unexpected chorus of "They say it's your birthday" to me. It doesn't get much better than that.

-I've been working 60 hour weeks all month due to my boss having a family emergency. She's coming back tomorrow and I couldn't be happier. I've lost sleep and patience and what little bit of my mind I had left. We were already one office person short so I've been doing the work of 3 people for longer than I thought possible. 'Stressed' does not even begin to describe the state of my existence this month. However, just when I was feeling it the worst, the other boss (big poppa/grand dragon) called to commend me on a job well done. Then I realized I was kicking some serious ass and things have been better since.

-I could sleep for 700 hours and still be worn out. This is only a slight exaggeration.

-Speaking of sleep....please enjoy the Top 100 Tracks of 2006 (with downloadable links!) so I can get some. Sleep, that is.

0 Comments:

<< Home