Sticky Sweet

I Swear, I Swear I Will Do My Part

In honor of Random Acts of Kindness week, and due to the fact that I just found out and can't imagine I'll be doing anything other than allowing someone to go home early from work as my act this week, I give you:

Awesome Links I've Been Hiding From You v. 2.0 (in retro vision!)

Library Thing Librarything lets you catalog your books online in public or private format. You can also link your list to your cell phone (if you're fancy) so you can cross reference when you're out shopping.

Music-Map Just type in an artist and you'll get similar artists, in order of, erm, similarity in a neat "floating" map format. English majors and high schoolers will particularly dig this.

Written World She knows books.

Wordie Make lists, find obscure words, comment on words, etc, words, etc.

Favorite Poem Project People reading their favorite poems.

Grazr
No, it's not a new phone from Verizon. Grazr puts all the fun back into RSS feeds by letting you utilize them without a subscription. Just look at it, they do a much better job explaining than I ever could.

Ma.gnolia Sort of like Stumble...only you know, not.

Defective Yeti Funny guy and his blog

Neatorama
The name says it all, but I would like to point out this.

Charm School Simply lovely writing

MadeWithLoveByHannah Home of quite possibly the cutest skirt evah.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My random act of kindness is this:

Make sure you eat Emerald nuts at 3pm, lest Robert Goulet descent upon your office and mess with your stuff.

2/19/2007 12:51 AM  
Blogger Amelia said...

HA! I love that commercial SO much.

2/19/2007 10:43 AM  

<< Home