Sticky Sweet

"You Poor Thing"

I had to put my mom in the hospital today. It's a long story that I doubt anyone wants to hear so I'll just say she'll be fine. Her nurse's assistant looks just like TLB. It's seriously uncanny.

This is the first night I've been alone in 363 days. Not that I'm counting. It's weird and I can't figure out what to do with myself other than clean, and obviously, waste time on the internet.

If anyone wants me, you should probably give my cell phone a ring for the next few days rather than my home number.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

I'm so sorry about your mom, hope she is feeling better soon.

As for being home alone... I would recommend having a pint of Ben and Jerrys and a couple of John Cusak movies. They make the best companions :)

2/02/2007 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How're you holding up being alone?

2/05/2007 6:27 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Mandy: Thank you :) And she'll be okay. Really.

Andrew: Fair. I've been so tired I haven't had to worry about it. Just falling into bed every night so far.

2/05/2007 11:24 PM  

<< Home