Sticky Sweet

ha

"I had this Uncle who was a farmer in Georgia. He grew everything, apples, green beans, carrots, but mostly corn. He bought a mule to help with the farm work one year, but the mule was really stubborn and it was hard to get him out to work. My uncle finally got him over to the corn field and got him started. Well, it was really hot that day and the corn started to pop and the mule just laid there and died because he thought he was freezing to death."

That corny joke is just one reason why I love old people.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was the mule blonde?

7/17/2007 10:49 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

LOL no, but I hear he was a real jackass. ;)

7/18/2007 12:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going to let you know how stupid I am....I read this over and over. Finally, I read it out loud to Gena and told her that it made no sense. She started laughing and then told me the whole snowing thing and said that mules are really stupid. Who's really stupid?....my bad!

7/18/2007 3:51 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

lol You aren't stupid! It was funny though. I stared at the guy (the one I'm trying to hook mom up with) like he had a bug on his face for a few seconds before I realized.

7/19/2007 1:03 AM  

<< Home